- Drugs — Gayle Lyn Thompson, 42, of the 100 block of Garden Row, Gold Hill. Thompson made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of possession, delivery and manufacturing of methamphetamine and marijuana. She was booked Monday into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Leland Scott Walker, 28, of the 400 block of South Grape Street, Medford. Central Point police Monday arrested Walker on a charge of possession of heroin. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Sunday without bail for allegedly violating his parole on a previous burglary charge.
- Drugs — James Jay Thomasson, 18, of Coos Bay. Medford police Monday arrested Thomasson on charges of possession of methamphetamine and for failing to appear on several misdemeanor charges. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- Desertion — Jason Paul Gibbs, 21, of the 3000 block of State Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Gibbs on a federal charge of desertion as well as a charge of probation violation for allegedly violating his probation from a previous theft conviction. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday without bail.
- Drugs — Amanda Diane Parrott, 20, of Meridian, Idaho. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Parrott on charges of possession of methamphetamine and for failing to appear on theft and harassment charges. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was released later Monday due to overcrowding.
Theft — 5300 block of Bierson Way, Medford. Medford police took a report at 11:22 a.m. of the theft of audio equipment from a utility trailer. The loss was valued at $6,600.