- Drugs — Patrick Ryan Preston, 35, of Grants Pass. Medford police Tuesday arrested Preston on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of synthetic drugs. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Vehicle theft — Christopher John Defrates, 22, of Klamath Falls. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Defrates on charges of furnishing liquor to a minor, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, first-degree criminal mischief and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Randy Harold Spitz, 42, of Hornberg, Calif. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Spitz on charges of possession, manufacture and delivery of methamphetamine. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Vehicle theft — Jessica Marie Andersch, 24, of the 900 block of Manzanita Street, Central Point. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Andersch on a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Assault, strangulation — Michael John Pankey, 24, of the 1700 block of Foots Creek Road, Gold Hill. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Pankey on two counts of fourth-degree felony assault, three counts of harassment, interfering with a police report and two counts of strangulation. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Wednesday on $25,000 bail.
- Burglary, theft — Ashley Rachel Perry, 20, of the 700 block of North River Road, Rogue River. Perry appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree burglary and two counts of first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Mitchell Chehalis Geary, 19, of the 2600 block of Clay Creek Way, Ashland. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Geary on a charge of possession of MDMA. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Wednesday on $15,000 bail.
- Rape, sex abuse, sodomy — Arvle David Glover, 51, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Glover on charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail, where he remained late Wednesday on more than $3 million bail.