Don and Evelyn Bryan were married May 18, 1946, at Chapel of the Rocks and Roses at the corner of Oakdale and Eight streets.
Don and Evelyn, of Medford, celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with parties from the RV Car Club, Southern Oregon Stamp Club and family.
Family members gathered at the Silver Dragon to celebrate their love. 12 family members attended.
"When we applied for a wedding license at 8 a.m. on our wedding day, we had to get a three-day waiver from the justice of the peace to be married that day," remembers Don.