The 17th annual Eclectic Music and More concert series, produced by St. Clair Productions, starts Saturday, Sept. 15, and continues through May. Shows take place at 8 p.m. at the Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 87 Fourth St., Ashland, unless otherwise indicated.
- Saturday, Sept. 15: Blame Sally, folk, rock, country and Celtic by Pam Delgado, Renee Harcourt and Monica Pasqual.
- Tuesday, Oct. 16: Singer/songwriter and activist Holly Near, 7:30 p.m., at Havurah Shir Hadash, 185 N. Mountain Ave.
- Saturday, Oct. 20: Scott August, composer and flutist who specializes in Native American and Anasazi flutes. He will teach a Native American flute workshop for all levels from 2 to 5 p.m. Oct. 21 at the Geos Building, 84 Fourth St.
- Friday, Oct. 26: singer-songwriter Bill Staines, at First Congregational Church, 717 Siskiyou Blvd.
- Friday, Nov. 9: Mississippi blues and Indian Ragas musician Harry Manx.
- Friday, Nov. 16: Banjo virtuoso Tony Trischka, with Rainy and the Rattlesnakes opening. Trischka will lead a banjo workshop from 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 17 at the Unitarian Fellowship.
- Friday, Jan. 11: Hawaiian slack key guitarist Jeff Peterson with Ka Pi'o O Ke ĀAnuenue, Ashland's Hula Hui.
- Thursday, Jan. 31: Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul and Mary.
- Saturday, Feb. 9: Vocal ensemble moira smiley and VOCO, with Rogue World Ensemble opening.
- Friday, March 8: Folk, jazz and flamenco by Sue Foley and Peter Karp.
- Saturday, March 23: Singer/songwriter Karen Drucker.
- Wednesday, April 3: Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter Janis Ian, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13: Contemporary Japanese Taiko drummers On Ensemble.
- Friday, May 3: Singer/songwriter Ellis Paul.
For details on shows and tickets, see www.stclairevents.com or call 541-535-3562. Tickets are available at Music Coop, 268 E. Main St., in Ashland, one month before each show.