No. 1 West Albany (11-0)at Crater (7-4)
- WHEN, WHERE: Tonight, 7, at Dutch Meyer Field in Central Point.
- RADIO: KEZX (730-AM)
- OF NOTE: West Albany has won 24 of its last 25 games and is outscoring opponents by an average of 44-5 this season. Crater won its first ever state playoff game last week by defeating Thurston 17-9.
- MT LINE: West Albany by 21.
No. 3 Sheldon (10-1)at No. 1 Lake Oswego (11-0)
- WHEN, WHERE: Tonight, 7, at Lake Oswego.
- OF NOTE: Sheldon RB Zach Todd and QB Jordan Johnson both had over 100 yards rushing and two scores last week. Lake Oswego quarterback Jack Lomax has 13 touchdowns without an interception in his last eight games.
- MT LINE: Lake Oswego by 17.
No. 3 Ashland (11-0)at Glencoe (9-2)
- WHEN, WHERE: Saturday, 1 p.m., at Hare Field, Hillsboro
- RADIO: KCMX (102-FM)
- OF NOTE: Glencoe's David Puckett rushed for a Class 5A-best 2,093 yards and 23 touchdowns in the regular season. Ashland will play with heavy hearts in its first game since the passing of defensive coordinator Dave Kitchell, who succumbed to Cancer last Sunday.
- MT LINE: Glencoe by 3.
No. 9 Oregon (8-2) at UCLA (5-5)
- WHEN, WHERE: Saturday, 12:30 p.m. at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, Calif.
- TV: ABC (Ch. 12)
- RADIO: KCMX (880-AM)
- OF NOTE: Oregon QB Brady Leaf makes his first start this season after QB Dennis Dixon tore his ACL and is out for the year. UCLA, another injury-riddled team, has had four different quarterbacks under center this season and will likely start Osaar Rasshan against the Ducks.
- MT LINE: Oregon by 3