- Hit-and-run, assault — Travis Shannon Rodrigues, 36, of Tigard. Medford police Tuesday arrested Rodrigues on charges of felony hit-and-run, reckless driving, reckless endangering and second-degree assault, failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Halger von Gomes, 54, of the 4500 block of Galls Creek Road, Gold Hill. An Oregon State Police trooper Wednesday arrested Gomes on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Burglary, theft, identity theft — Debra Marie Dunn, 49, of the 800 block of South Pacific Highway, Talent. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Dunn on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft and identity theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Assault — James Randall Lee Morgan, 26, of the first block of North Eighth Street, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Morgan on a charge of third-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Kenard Fitzgerald Barral, 49, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Barral on charges of possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $18,000 bail.
- Assault — Christopher Jason Short, 20, of the 1100 block of Douglas Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Short on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.