- Robbery — David Frederick Dotson, 30, of the 300 block of Clay Street, Ashland. Ashland police arrested Dotson Monday on charges of third-degree robbery, second-degree theft and harassment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $13,000 bail.
- Drugs — Lashawnda Renee Reynolds, 19, of the 3900 block of South Pacific Highway, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Reynolds Monday on charges of possession of heroin, second-degree trespass and a detainer for heroin possession. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Tyson Lee Ceideburg, 18, of the 500 block of Effie Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Ceideburg Monday on charges of heroin possession, second-degree trespass and a detainer for heroin possession. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Criminal mischief — David Nelson Bradley, 46, of an unlisted address. Ashland police arrested Bradley Monday on charges of first-degree criminal mischief, second-degree trespass, littering and a failure to comply with sentencing conditions. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $17,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — 700 block of N. Central Ave., Medford. Medford police took a report Friday of a stolen quad valued at $2,500.
- Vehicle theft — 1100 block of Court St., Medford. Medford police took a report Friday of a stolen 1995 Ford Escort, Oregon License Plate No. 656BDN. The vehicle is valued at $1,000.
- Burglary — 1300 block of E. Main St., Medford. Medfod police took a report late Friday of a residential burglary in which a digital camera and camera accessories were stolen. The stolen items were valued at $1,130.
- Vehicle theft — 2700 block of E. Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police took a report Sunday of a stolen white 1993 Yamaha PW200 dual sport motorcycle, Oregon License Plate No. M454143. It is valued at $1,200.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.